Please tell me if this is pretentious but I wanted to share a few things with you and what better way to do that than in an interview – even if I’m conducting it myself! LOL! You’re welcome to ad your own questions if you’re curious, however I reserve the right to tell you to mind your own business… 😉
- If I didn’t do what I did what would I be doing? Well, uhm, let me think… be a provocative romance novelist?
- Weaknesses? Hello Kitty, good quality dark chocolate, chilled white wine/champagne, a good read and writing (in the words of Nora Sutherland) a hot one handed-read…..
- Marital status? Married – happily.
- Kids? Yes, one munchkin, she’s almost six.
- Inspiration: Uhm, I thought that would be pretty apparent. FSOG and Crossfire – obviously but also my husband, again for obvious reasons… 😉
- What does my typical day look like? Just like yours I imagine only I write till late every night so I can post on Fridays!
- What’s my favourite part of writing? I looooove the reviews and how often it surprises me. Readers frequently find something unexpected that I never thought would touch them. I also love getting quotes back from my story, I like how it shows how in-the-moment they were when they read it.
- What car do you drive? Huh? A white one.
- Apart from writing do you have any other hobbies? Barely but yes, cooking, baking and reading.
- Dirty secret? I’m not sure if it’s dirty enough but I’m addicted to my phone, can’t even leave a room without taking it with me.
- Guilty pleasure? (Cringe) Do I really have to answer this one?
Yes, absolutely! Okay then…… Instant noodles with mayonnaise.