In an effort to manage your expectations, I just want to let you know that my chapter posting will only be by next Friday. We again have our sporting Carnival this week and I’ve been roped in to working full days rather than the halves I usually do. Also, on Friday, my darling little angel daughter will be dancing in her recital (Yay!) so my time this week has been stolen by obligation and parental pride! I just know that you’ll understand, and to make up for it, I’ll tell you that you can look forward to a special feature chapter in the near future – the interview with GQ magazine….
FYI, the Alex Pettyfer for Christian Grey rumour – mercifully – has also turned out not to be true, at least for now… 😉
It’s Mid week teaser time….
…“Of course not,” I counter evenly, giving my husband a beatific smile to back my innocence, but my mind is racing, reeling with thoughts of gadgetry spy ware. In the end I mentally narrow my eyes at Cindy, vowing to stomp my heel clad foot if she dared betray my confidence over a complete non-event like this. It’s not how I pegged her, and I would be very disappointed if that was the case…”
Thank you Camilla for sharing this lovely trailer featuring Ian Somerhalder
You’ve cast your vote, you’ve had your say, and our poll has delivered the top eight books to read after Fifty Shades of Grey. In order, here are your thoughts, spelled out in percentages:
- The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day – 23%
- The Gabriel Series by Sylvain Reynard – 9%
- The Beautiful Series by Jamie McGruire – 8%
- This Man Trilogy by Jodie Ellen Malpas – 7%
- The Thoughtless Series by SC Stephens & The Beautiful Bastard Series by Christina Lauren – 6%
- The Blackstone Affair Series by Raine Miller & The Real, Raw and Ripped Series by Katie Evans – 5%
- The On Dublin Street Series – Samantha Young – 4%
- The Up In The Air Series – RK Lilley – 3%
Thank you to Paola I’ve also posted the next Italian chapter, number 32 for your enjoyment.